QHSUSB-BULK DRIVER: Android devices are the most used devices in most parts of the world, even when IOS is equally competitive. Most of the smartphones like OnePlus / Samsung use Qualcomm Processor Chipset which makes it mandatory for the QHSUSB Drivers to be effective and efficient. Read this blog to know about Qualcomm HS-USB Drivers, means to download and install it.
QUALCOMM HS-USB QDLOADER USB DRIVER
A Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver is nothing but a driver which can be used to connect any device which is based on Snapdragon Chipset to a computer / PC. Even smartphones produced by OnePlus, Samsung, Redmi, Lenovo, Xiaomi and many more also require this driver to connect them to a PC as they use the Qualcomm Processor Chipset. Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver is a mandatory requirement for any smartphone for any USB connection therefore, make sure you have the updated version of this driver in your PC.
IMPORTANCE OF ANDROID QUALCOMM HSUSB DRIVERS
- In the absence of this Qualcomm HS-USB Driver, you will find it impossible to flash or unbrick your phone to a Windows PC as Windows does not have the provision to provide the complete features, unlike your smartphones. Therefore the use of generic drivers is to be avoided.
- Not only in the absence but even when your Android Qualcomm USB Drivers is wrong or incorrect, you will find it hard to have a smooth flashing if your smartphone. This is because the incorrect driver will cause a hard-bricked smartphone during flashing.
- Issues like ‘USB Device not recognized’, ‘USB 3.0 crashes’, ‘Wireless Adaptor Not Showing’ and many more are a result of using an incorrect Android Qualcomm USB Drivers in the PC.
- You will find a yellow exclamation mark like, ‘QHSUSB_BULK’, Qualcomm HSUSB device and many more, near the folder name “USB Devices”, in the Device Manager folder. This will happen when you connect your Android phone to a PC in the absence of the Qualcomm HSUSB drivers.
Related Posts Pandora One APK & Lenovo A6000 Flash File
Therefore, make sure you download this driver in case if you do not have it. If you already have it, make sure it is the latest version, else update it for enhanced working experience. Let us know in detail, the methods and other things involved in downloading this driver.
Before We get into Downloading QHSUSB BULK Driver, there are a few mandatory things you need to have and they are:
- PC Suite
- Xiaomi device running on MIUI
- ADB Drivers
- Computer Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Standard USB Cable
DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR DIRECT INSTALLATION OF QUALCOMM HS USB QDLOADER 9008 DRIVER PACKAGES For Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Note*: If in case the direct installation process fails to work properly, then use the manual installation process mentioned above.
- QDLoader HS-USB Driver_32bit_Setup.zip:- https://goo.gl/Q9jMwp
- QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit_Setup.zip:– https://goo.gl/Zw6vJB
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver Package for Manual Installation
NAME: Qualcomm-driver.zip, It is both 32-bit and 64-bit:- https://goo.gl/8f8Zyj
METHODS INVOLVED IN DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING Qualcomm QDLoader USB Driver Download for Windows
Installing this Driver can be of two types and they are: i) Direct Installation and ii) Manual Installation. There are different steps involved in these two methods so let us get to understand the different methods clearly.
INSTALLING QUALCOMM QDLOADER USB DRIVER THROUGH DIRECT INSTALLATION METHOD IN YOUR PC
- Use the download links to Download Qualcomm Driver and follow the normal procedures to extract the downloaded file so as to install or run the program.
- There are two choices you can make while installing the Driver. You can choose either 32 Bit or 64 Bit Setup, depending upon your Operating System (OS).
- Your setup selection has to be “Free Bid”. Once you finish selecting it, you can click ‘Next’,
- The installation will begin with the start of the Installation Wizard. To complete the installation click ‘Next’ and accept the terms and conditions of the agreement’s license.
- To start installing your Driver, click the ‘Install’ button. During this process, the setup will copy the needed files for the Driver to your PC, so as to support or connect or communicate with your devices later.
- There you go, you have successfully installed the Driver in your PC.
INSTALLING QUALCOMM QDLOADER USB DRIVER THROUGH MANUAL INSTALLATION METHOD IN YOUR PC (Windows)
- An ADB Driver is necessary to allow communication between your device and your PC. You can also have a PC Suite, if not an ADB Driver. These are 2 mandatory as these help Windows in identifying or recognizing the connected device.
- Your second step involves the process of enabling your USB Debugging in your MIUI Device. Go to Settings > About Phone > MIUI Version which has to be tapped like 7 times, until a programmer option appears. Now go to Contact Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Option > empower USB Debugging.
- Switch off your device. Now press Power ON button along with your Volume Down button until the Mi. Bunny Logo appears on your smartphone’s screen. This is to reboot your device to a Fastboot mode.
- Now go to the ADB Folder and open the Command Window. You can open it by pressing Shift+Right-click (mouse button) which will lead to a menu, from which you can choose “Open Command Window”.
- It is now time to use your regular USB cable so as to connect your device with your PC.
- After connecting your device to your PC, type the following code in the Command Window Type and press enter so as to boot your device to EDL Mode.
The Code is: abd device & abd reboot edl
- While your device is in the EDL Mode, right-click your computer icon, Select Control Manager and Open Device Manager. As it opens, you can understand that your device is recognized but with incorrect drivers. However, in most cases like these, the device’s name will be, “QHSUSB_BULK”.
- To solve this issue, you need to update your driver software for which you should Right-Click on the device and choose “Update Driver Software”.
- A dialogue or a Windows Wizard will appear on the screen from which you need to pick “Browse computer for driver software.”
- It is time to use your Downloaded Qualcomm QDLoader USB Drivers which are loaded in your computer. You should select Qualcomm > Driver Folder in the extracted folder.
- Now install the downloaded Driver by clicking, “Install this Driver Software Anyway” and install the driver in your PC.
- Now, your Driver is successfully downloaded and installed in your PC.
SOME OF THE MOST COMMON QUALCOMM HSUSB DRIVERS
- Qualcomm HSUSB Driver for Windows 8.1
- Qualcomm HSUSB Driver for Windows 10, 32 bit
- Qualcomm HSUSB Driver for Windows 10, 64 bit
- Qualcomm HSUSB Driver for Windows Vista
- Qualcomm HSUSB Driver for Windows 7
- Qualcomm HSUSB Driver for Windows 8
- Qualcomm HSUSB Driver for Windows XP
- Qualcomm HSUSB QDLoader
- Qualcomm HSUSB Diagnostics 9002
- Qualcomm HSUSB Diagnostics 9006
- Qualcomm HSUSB Diagnostics 9004
- Qualcomm HSUSB Diagnostics 9025
CONCLUSION of QHSUSB BULK DRIVER
These are the steps involved in downloading and installing Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver in your Windows PC, so as to enable your computer to recognize your smartphone or any other device powered by Snapdragon Variant when connected to the PC through a USB cable. Follow the steps properly and flash your device or smartphone with no disturbance or troubles. Keep supporting us for more technical blogs on various different fields of the digital world.